Franklin Tomorrow’s final 2022 FrankTalks is set for Monday, Dec. 12, at Columbia State Community College with a panel that will give a review of 2022 and a preview of 2023.
While we don’t think any of our panelists have a crystal ball stashed away, we believe we have assembled a panel which knows and understands the trends afoot for 2023 and the issues which have been at the forefront in 2022.
Joining us for the Dec. 12 event will be:
• City of Franklin Administrator Eric Stuckey
• Holladay Properties Sr. VP Allen Arender with an update on The Factory at Franklin
• Renasant Bank Williamson County President Harrison Crabtree
• Williamson County Association of Realtors Past President Kyle Shults
• Williamson Inc. CEO Matt Largen
Other guests may participate in the program, which will begin at 9:30 a.m. at Columbia State Community College located at 1228 Liberty Pike in Franklin. Our coffee social will begin at 9 a.m.
FrankTalks is presented monthly in partnership with Renasant Bank and Franklin Tomorrow’s sustaining partner, Williamson Medical Center.
To RSVP for the program, follow this link.
Leave A Comment